Admissions and Records Forms

Forms emailed to Admissions and Records must come from a YCCD email.  Forms sent from personal email accounts will not be accepted.

The following do not require forms and are available in Self-Service:

  • Unofficial Transcripts
  • Graduation Petitions
  • Refund Requests
  • Enrollment Verifications
  • Phone and Address Updates


Add/Drop Classes

Course Audit

Pass/No Pass Grade

Third Attempt Course Repeat

Time Conflict

High School Non-CCAP Dual Enrollment


Residency Reclassification

AB 540 Nonresident Tuition Exemption

Student Records

Academic Renewal

Credit for Prior Learning

Duplicate Diploma


FERPA Release

Student Records Data Change

Official Transcript Request