The purpose of the Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC) is to inform the public concerning the expenditure and use of bond revenues. The CBOC shall actively review and report on the expenditure of taxpayers’ money for bond-funded school construction to ensure that bond funds are spent in accordance with the provisions of the ballot measure. The CBOC is comprised of volunteers who represent specific constituencies, including senior citizens, businesses, taxpayer organizations, support organization, students, and the community-at-large. The CBOC reviews and reports on the annual audits, in addition to their other monitoring and reporting activities.
- Deborah Barocio Mirande (Chair), College Support Organization
- Geraldine (Jerrie) Libby (Co-Chair), Taxpayer’s Organization
- Cynthia White, At Large Member
- James White, Senior Citizens’ Organization
- Victoria Young, Student Member